Learn about Chesterbrook Elementary!
- Chesterbrook strives to establish a positive, welcoming environment, build strong relationships across our school community and provide rigorous differentiated instruction that encourages lifelong learning.
FCPS School Profile
- Provide students and staff a sense of belonging within our school community.
- Provide a safe and inclusive school environment.
- Build an environment where students develop and maintain healthy relationships with peers where they feel safe to openly collaborate and reflect on their work.
- Create a collaborative home and school partnership where staff and families/guardians can support the needs of students cohesively.
- Provide differentiated instruction that prioritizes and targets students’ strengths and needs through the MTSS framework.
- Encourage critical and creative thinking across all areas of instruction.
- Emphasize FCPS Portrait of a Graduate skills necessary to encourage students to become lifelong learners and successful citizens.
WHAT'S FOR BREAKFAST TODAY?
WHAT'S FOR LUNCH TODAY?
School Payments Made Easy
From the cafeteria to the classroom, pay anytime, anywhere from your computer or smartphone.