Learn about Chesterbrook Elementary!
- Chesterbrook Elementary School’s mission is to provide a challenging learning environment that guides and supports the students and staff in our diverse community.
FCPS School Profile
- Teachers will engage students in a wide variety of interesting and challenging activities that are differentiated to meet a continuum of needs, reflect high academic expectations, and incorporate the Standards of Learning.
- Each child will develop a love of learning, character traits, personal responsibility, self-discipline, and a respect for cultural diversity.
- Students will develop high-level thinking skills and the ability to utilize a variety of strategies and resources to enhance their learning.
- Programs are designed to provide each student with the academic and personal skills and knowledge needed to be a productive citizen of the 21st century.
- The child’s environment includes the home, school, and community; and we seek to bring these elements into a dynamic and supportive relationship through a positive school environment.
WHAT'S FOR BREAKFAST TODAY?
WHAT'S FOR LUNCH TODAY?
School Payments Made Easy
From the cafeteria to the classroom, pay anytime, anywhere from your computer or smartphone.