Learn about Chesterbrook Elementary!
- Teachers will engage students in a wide variety of interesting and challenging activities that are differentiated to meet a continuum of needs, reflect high academic expectations, and incorporate the Standards of Learning.
- Each child will develop a love of learning, character traits, personal responsibility, self-discipline, and a respect for cultural diversity.
- Students will develop high-level thinking skills and the ability to utilize a variety of strategies and resources to enhance their learning.
- Programs are designed to provide each student with the academic and personal skills and knowledge needed to be a productive citizen of the 21st century.
- The child’s environment includes the home, school, and community; and we seek to bring these elements into a dynamic and supportive relationship through a positive school environment.
FCPS School ProfileView our school profile
Boundary LocatorWhich schools serve a particular address?
- Chesterbrook Elementary School’s mission is to provide a challenging learning environment which guides and supports the students and staff in our diverse community.
- Chesterbrook Elementary School’s mission is to provide a challenging learning environment which guides and supports the students and staff in our diverse community
WHAT'S FOR BREAKFAST TODAY?View today's school breakfast menu
WHAT'S FOR LUNCH TODAY?View today's school lunch menu
School Payments Made Easy
From the cafeteria to the classroom, pay anytime, anywhere from your computer or smartphone.