Supply List for First Grade
All Students K-6
- Pencil Sharpener (small handheld is perfect) for home may be useful for all kids. We will be asking them to write on a regular basis with their pencils! It will be important to balance screen time assignments with hands on assignments.
- Whiteboard (double sided- lined one one side/blank on the other)
- Example linked here includes cloth and dry erase marker
- Dry Erase Marker (if not on your grade level supply list)
- Eraser or small cleaning cloth for board
- Optional - Headphones with mic – but could be useful in a room with others
- Art (recommend for all grade levels)
- Watercolor Set - 8 color basic watercolor set - 2 examples linked below
- Target 8 color Watercolor Set
- Amazon 8 color Prang watercolor set
- 1 pack Crayola Crayons 24ct
- Crayola Pre-Sharpened 7" Colored Pencils
- Glue (liquid or glue stick)
- Additional Items (already included in purchased kits)
- 2nd - Quick Word Books
- 3rd - 6th: Recorder for general music *Note - 5th/6th Band and 4th/5th/6th Strings will not take general music during virtual learning.
- CES Planner (Google calendar will be used to help students track assignments).
- CES Planner will be good for return to school and may benefit students during virtual learning.
- Primary Composition Journal Pacon Half Ruled 1/2" 100ct
- Crayola Crayons Large Washable 16ct
- Expo Dry Erase Markers Low Odor Fine Point Asst 4ct
- Dixon Ticonderoga HB #2 Pencil Pre-Sharpened 12ct
- Glue Stick Avery White 1.27oz
- Advantus Stretch Art Box 13.4" x 5.6" x 2.5"
- Pink Eraser Latex-free
- Crayola Twistables Colored Pencils 12ct
- Crayola Crayons 24 ct
- Crayola Markers Broad Tip Classic 10ct
- 1 Whiteboard/eraser
CES Teacher Provided Hands On Manipulative Kits (will need to be picked up during supply distribution)
- 1st grade teachers will provide hands on manipulatives for math in a ziploc bag