Supply List for Fourth Grade
All Students K-6
- Pencil Sharpener (small handheld is perfect) for home may be useful for all kids. We will be asking them to write on a regular basis with their pencils! It will be important to balance screen time assignments with hands on assignments.
- Whiteboard (double sided- lined one one side/blank on the other)
- Example linked here includes cloth and dry erase marker
- Dry Erase Marker (if not on your grade level supply list)
- Eraser or small cleaning cloth for board
- Optional - Headphones with mic – but could be useful in a room with others
- Art (recommend for all grade levels)
- Watercolor Set - 8 color basic watercolor set - 2 examples linked below
- Target 8 color Watercolor Set
- Amazon 8 color Prang watercolor set
- 1 pack Crayola Crayons 24ct
- Crayola Pre-Sharpened 7" Colored Pencils
- Glue (liquid or glue stick)
- Additional Items (already included in purchased kits)
- 2nd - Quick Word Books
- 3rd - 6th: Recorder for general music *Note - 5th/6th Band and 4th/5th/6th Strings will not take general music during virtual learning.
- CES Planner (Google calendar will be used to help students track assignments).
- CES Planner will be good for return to school and may benefit students during virtual learning.
- Sticky Notes Yellow 3" x 3" 100ct
- Expo Dry Erase Marker Low Odor Chisel Tip Black
- Highlighter Pen Yellow
- Dixon Ticonderoga HB #2 Pencil Pre-Sharpened 12ct
- 2 Spiral Notebooks Poly 1 Subject w/ Pockets Wide Ruled 100ct Asst
- Filler Paper Five Star Reinforced Wide Ruled 8" x 10.5" 110ct (Optional for
- Scratch Paper)
- 2 Index Cards 3" x 5" Ruled 100ct